Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Module 1 - Web 2.0 Sydney CEO

I was very impressed with the functionality of the 2.0 applications that are available and I have a good handle on the vast amount of applications that could aid my teaching.  There is a great amount of work that I need to do to become more familiar with the applications. I am also aware that I am behind the eight ball when it comes to my students as many of them are already using this technology with great ease. 

I am going to have to do more work in researching some of these areas so that I can get into the nuts and bolts of ensuring there is enough variety in the activities that I give to the students.  I am also aware that I am going to force myself while I am here at SCCVC to really extend myself in the IT area.  There is a great deal of work done online at SCCVC so if I am not able to get comfortable with this, I will very much be behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment