I have heard a lot about Flickr but never used it and I am looking forward to using this more now that I understand it better. With famliy and friends, it is a lot easier than attaching a vast number of photo and video files to an email from your phone or your computer. I hope to explore this more in a pedagogical sense. Of late, in Work Studies, students have been looking at resumes, career profiles and other aspects of finding a job post school. With this in mind, it would be good for students to sign up to Flickr and for us to all share photos from our recent Work Placement. This would provide a good series of images to use in the future, and it would also be of benefit as students (and many businesses, and industries are asking more and more for these) start collating and collecting for an e-portfolio. The benefit of having a series of images and videos on Flickr and then being able to upload that to a Linkedin account or some other file-sharing platform will be invaluable as students look to move beyond the normal paper/folder/reference/questions only based job interview experience. I have added a photo that I uploaded earlier.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64506976@N04/5871150451/
No comments:
Post a Comment