Saturday, 25 June 2011

Module 7 - Building online communities

I haven't used Delicious before but like the look of this and want to know if it can be used as an app on my phone.  That would be handy for no matter where I am.  The idea behind it is great and, once again, I am thinking about Work Studies and the use of e-portfolios for our students.  This has great potential in class as we search different sites that they can access from their school laptop, their Work Placement computer, their computer at home, or their smartphone.  Friends quite often send through links to various sites that I may find useful and on Twitter, there are a number of links that are great to follow.  With Delicious, this could be done much easier and then it doesn't matter if I am using Twitter on my phone or laptop, I can still access the links through Delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment